535 Portwall Street
Houston, TX 77029
Volunteers must be 6+ to attend.
This is a modified, in person volunteering opportunity. Detailed instructions and educational resources will be sent to you upon registration. You will meet with our nonprofit partner directly for the service opportunity onsite. A COVID waiver from both Generation SERVE and our nonprofit partner will be required. Please review and sign the Generation SERVE Waiver HERE and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE WITH HFB TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN QR CODE HERE: http://houstonfoodbank.civicore.com/index.php?section=indGpRegistrations&action=conditional&fwID=60984 .
Let's help fight hunger in Houston by volunteering at the Houston Food Bank! Volunteer projects
vary based on need and may include inspecting/sorting food, repacking dry food into family-sized bags, stocking/cleaning the Portwall Pantry and more!
Volunteer support is critical to Houston Food Bank's mission of leading the fight against hunger!
- VOLUNTEER MASK OR FACE COVERING REQUIRED - PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN (you may also bring your own gloves, though they are not required.)
- Volunteers MUST be at least 6 years old and supervised by parent or guardian throughout the shift.
- All volunteers under the age of 18 also need a completed Youth Volunteer Consent Form signed by a parent or guardian.
- We will send you a separate email with our Generation SERVE waiver and you will need to register with the Food Bank and receive a QR Code at this LINK.
- All volunteers under the age of 18 also need a completed Youth Volunteer Consent Form signed by a parent or guardian. A copy of this form can be downloaded by clicking the RESOURCES tab on your Volunteer Profile page.
VOLUNTEER FACE COVERING or MASK REQUIRED - PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN. CLOSED-TOE SHOES REQUIRED - casual dress, long pants (preferred), t-shirt with sleeves.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.