This activity is for all ages!
This activity is virtual and requires you to provide your own supplies -Halloween gift bag or make your own, new or gently used children's book, small Halloween themed craft or coloring pages, small water and nonperishable snacks and Hallowen candy (no nuts please). Families who sign up for this event will receive a separate email with detailed instructions and further information about our nonprofit partner and how we can help!
We are thrilled to be partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Houston/Galveston, which supports programs that directly benefit children primarily in the areas of healthcare and education. Today we will be making Halloween Treat Bags that will be distributed to children who visit the pediatric medical Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles, a pediatric clinic on wheels!
All you will need to assemble the Halloween Treat Bags are:
- Halloween Themed Gift Bags or Buckets (or color your own)
- A New or Gently Used Children's Book
- A Halloween Themed craft or stickers
- A small water
- Nonperishable snacks and Halloween candy (no nuts or candy that can melt please)
- A homemade Halloween card or encouraging note to go in each Halloween treat bag if you would like!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
**Suggested donation $15 per child/$30 per family to cover our activity costs, or join us as a Houston Family Sponsor and help us inspire a generation of community-inspired leaders in Houston. Please donate now and thank you for your support!