SERVE at Home is a way for your family to spread kindness and help our community on your own, anytime, anywhere! We want to keep Austin volunteering all week long!
November 5th is It's My Park Day! For this activity, you will work with your family to help keep our parks clean and beautiful at local park of your choosing. Austin Parks Foundation has lots of projects scheduled to support our local parks that day. CLICK HERE to find one that works for your family.
- Read through the project description given by Austin Parks Foundation to see if you need to bring anything specific.
- Water bottle
- Closed toe shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Choose a project HERE.
- Follow the guidelines and timing given by Austin Parks Foundation.
Tell Us When You're Finished
Please complete this form to let us know you've completed the activity! We would love to see pictures of your family working together to complete this activity, so please take a photo to share with us! You can submit the photo through our form.
- This activity is great for all ages.
- Our program is designed to be a family experience. We want parents and caregivers to work alongside their child(ren) for all our Family Volunteering activities.
More About Our Partner
Austin Parks Foundation partners with our community to enhance people’s lives by making our public parks, trails and green spaces better through volunteerism, innovative programming, advocacy and financial support. The Austin metro area also has several other organizations who are dedicated to keeping our parks beautiful for everyone.
Support Generation SERVE
A $10 donation would help us continue developing new activities and ways for families to spread kindness throughout the community. You also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!