Houston, TX 77025
SERVE at Home is a way for your family to spread kindness and help our community on your own, anytime, anywhere! We want to keep Houston volunteering all week long!
This activity requires you to provide your own supplies. You will need standard paper lunch bags (you can find at your local grocery store or order from Amazon), markers, crayons, stickers or any other craft supplies you may have at home to decorate the bags and make them special!
- This activity is great for all ages!
- Our program is designed to be a family experience. We require an adult participant to work alongside their child for all our Family Volunteering activities.
- Decorate bags with joyful, uplifting pictures or messages. Think of this as your child at school and think about what they like to see on their lunch bag.
- No names or identifying information should be put on the bags.
- You can decorate all sides of the bags.
More About Our Partner
Kids' Meals, Inc's mission is to end childhood hunger by delivering free healthy meals to the doorsteps of Houston’s hungriest preschool-aged children and through collaboration provide their families with resources to help end the cycle of poverty.
- Hand deliver to CubeSmart Storage at 4211 Bellaire Blvd., Houston, Texas 77025 - Be sure to go during office hours and tell them it is for Generation SERVE unit 1201. Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30a-6p, Saturday 8:30a-5p
- Mail to: Generation SERVE, 6345 Garth Rd., Suite 110 #267, Baytown, Texas 77521
Tell Us When You're Finished
Once the project is completed, complete THIS FORM and submit it along with a picture of the project to notify Generation SERVE that it is complete! Your service hours will be added once the form is received. Looking forward to seeing some great photos!
Support Generation SERVE
A $10 donation would help us continue developing new activities and ways for families to spread kindness throughout the community. You also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!