5555 Kuykendahl Rd
Houston, TX 77090
Please complete this form to let us know you've completed the activity! Don't forget to take a photo to share with us!
SERVE at Home is a way for your family to spread kindness and help our community on your own.
For this activity, your family will deliver meals to the clients of Northwest Assistance Ministries. Prior to the event date, please go to NAM Volunteer Application to register as a volunteer with them. On the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the application.
This activity is schedule for February 18, 2023.
- When you arrive head towards the back side of Main building, (near Meals on Wheels signage).
- Please park and head towards the entrance to pick up food and to be assigned a route.
- A route will be in a sequential order and include driving directions, client name and contact information, as well as any special and pertinent information.
- Typical routes consist of 8-15 deliveries.
- Hot meals are packed in a black bag and the cold items are bagged separately in a cooler. We recommend counting to make sure you have everything you need!
- Once you complete the deliveries, please bring the bag/cooler back to the NAM.
- Delivery Note: If a client isn't home when you deliver, please make sure to call them in case they can't hear the door. If you can't reach them, you may give the meal to another person on your route. Please don't bring meals back to the NAM, as unfortunately it will be too late for the NAM to get it out to someone else.
- This activity is great for all ages.
- Our program is designed to be a family experience. We want parents and caregivers to work alongside their child(ren) for all our Family Volunteering activities.
Tell Us When You're Finished
Please complete this form to let us know you've completed the activity! We would love to see pictures of your family working together to complete this activity, so please take a photo to share with us! You can submit the photo through our form.
More About Our Partner
Northwest Assistance Ministries (NAM) is a nonprofit, community-based, multi-program social service agency that strives to meet basic human needs through Neighbors Helping Neighbors. NAM provides assistance in areas including food, shelter, health, education, safety and financial education.
Support Generation SERVE
A $10 donation would help us continue developing new activities and ways for families to spread kindness throughout the community. You also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!