14601 Honeycomb Dr
Leander, TX 78641
Help Safe in Austin with various tasks around the ranch that help to make this a safe and restful place for its rescue animals. You might be cleaning of stalls, repairing walking paths, clearing brush, and helping with other ranch chores! Get in some cow kisses or rub on some piggy bellies while helping Safe in Austin get tasks done for the day!
- This activity is great for children ages 8 & up.
- All volunteers should be animal lovers!
- Please wear closed toed shoes (tennis shoes are fine) and long pants are preferred, but not required.
- We suggest weather appropriate clothing that you won't mind getting a little muddy.
- Bring a water bottle!
- Work gloves are recommended and be prepared to get dirty!!
- Generation SERVE adheres to the following COVID-19 policies to help keep your family and ours safe. We will continue to respect our partners' mask requirements as well as your family's decision around wearing masks.
More About Our Partner
Safe in Austin is a sanctuary that rescues animals from severe abuse or neglect. Safe in Austin's animals provide healing and hope to trauma, at-risk, and/or special needs people.
Support Generation SERVE
We provide supplies and an Activity Lead for every activity. A $30 donation would help us cover the costs for this activity! We also greatly appreciate donations from our Amazon wishlist! Finally, you also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!