1315 Barbara Jordan Blvd.
Austin, TX 78723
Help prepare dinner for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House who have children at Dell Children's Medical Center. You will be helping to make a meal for 30 people and to package it in grab-and-go containers. Generation SERVE provides all of the supplies!
- This activity is for ages 8 & up only.
- There is a strict limit of 5 people. Please do not sign up or bring additional family members.
- After you register on our calendar, please complete this form to also register with Ronald McDonald House. Sign up for 4-6pm Dinner volunteer shift on the 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Ronald McDonald House volunteers are required to wear masks.
- Generation SERVE adheres to the following COVID-19 policies to help keep your family and ours safe. We will continue to respect our partners' mask requirements as well as your family's decision around wearing masks.
More About Our Partner
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas provides lodging and support services for families with children in Central Texas Hospitals.
Support Generation SERVE
We provide supplies and an Activity Lead for every activity. A $30 donation would help us cover the costs for this activity! We also greatly appreciate donations from our Amazon wishlist! Finally, you also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!