9600 S. Gessner | Building E
Houston, TX 77071
SERVE at Home is a way for your family to spread kindness and help our community on your own, anytime, anywhere! We want to keep Houston volunteering all week long! Let's make snack packs for ECHOS to distribute to its clients.
Help pack bags and boxes of food at the ECHOS Food Pantry. ECHOS distributes fresh vegetables, fruits, and dairy products during their weekly drive-through Food Pantry that serves more than 300+ families in our community each week. The nutritious food distributed at the Food Pantry improves the health of the ECHOS families who suffer from food insecurity.
- Buy 20 pounds of rice or pinto beans
- Buy quart-size slider bags (freezer bags preferred)
- Pack 9-10 bags with rice or beans (do not overfill)
- A link for the directions can be found HERE
Once you have completed the activity please contact Jennifer at 713-705-9718 cell or jfernelius@EchosHouston.org to make arranges for drop off.
Drop Off Instructions
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p .m.
- Tuesdays from Noon to 2 p .m.
- Fridays from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon (Holiday hours may vary)
Please label your bag/box to include your name and the total number of pounds being dropped off.
Drop Off Address
9600 S. Gessner Rd., Bldg. E, Houston, TX 77071
Located behind Epiphany Episcopal Church at corner of Bissonnet and S. Gessner
- This activity is great for children of all ages.
- This activity does require you to purchase items.
Tell Us When You're Finished:
Please CLICK HERE to complete and submit this form to notify Generation SERVE that you have completed the project. Please attach a picture of the project. We can't wait to see the great things you do!
More About Our Partner
Epiphany Community Health Outreach Services (ECHOS) serves people in need by providing access to the health and social service resources that can improve their lives.
Support Generation SERVE
A $10 donation would help us cover the costs for this activity! You also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!