23650 Round Mountain Cir.
Leander, TX 78641
Help Dream A Dream Therapeutic Horsemanship (DADTH) with various tasks around the ranch! Your family might assist with cleaning the stables, brushing the horses, and cleaning the riding equipment. Or your family might be helping out around the facility doing various odd jobs, like painting a shed, repairing loose boards on a stall, or clearing trails and trimming trees. Specific tasks will vary based on DADTH's needs.
- This activity is great for children of all ages.
- We suggest weather appropriate clothing that you won't mind getting a little dirty.
- Please wear closed toed shoes (tennis shoes are fine) and long pants are preferred. If you choose to wear shorts, longer socks are recommended. You might be walking through tall grass, and there are chiggers and other biting insects on the property.
- Bring a water bottle, hat, and sunscreen.
- Work gloves are recommended and be prepared to get dirty!!
- Generation SERVE adheres to the following COVID-19 policies to help keep your family and ours safe. We will continue to respect our partners' mask requirements as well as your family's decision around wearing masks.
More About Our Partner
Dream A Dream Therapeutic Horsemanship is dedicated to providing equine facilitated therapies to children with developmental disabilities (with a special emphasis in Autism) in the greater Austin area. DADTH is devoted to helping children and adults with disabilities through close partnership with equine friends.
Support Generation SERVE
We provide supplies and an Activity Lead for every activity. A $30 donation would help us cover the costs for this activity! We also greatly appreciate donations from our Amazon wishlist! Finally, you also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!