One Botanic Lane
Houston, TX 77017
When you arrive, please meet at the entrance between the ticket booth and the picnic grove.
Help the Houston Botanic Garden's horticultural team tend to the gardens! Gardening tasks might include weeding, planting, watering, and mulching. Exact tasks depend on the needs and season!
Finding Houston Botanic Garden
In your favorite map app, enter "Houston Botanic Garden" when getting directions. Using the Houston Botanic Garden's address might take you to the wrong location. There is a map and directions on their website. You can also view it in Google Maps.
- This activity is great for children ages 12 & up.
- Houston Botanic Garden requests all volunteers to fill out their waivers:
- Wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty and closed toe shoes.
- Bring your own gardening gloves, hat, and a water bottle. Sunscreen and mosquito repellent is also recommended.
- Generation SERVE adheres to the following COVID-19 policies to help keep your family and ours safe. We will continue to respect our partners' mask requirements as well as your family's decision around wearing masks.
More About Our Partner
Houston Botanic Garden's mission is to enrich life through discovery, education, and the conservation of plants and the natural environment.
Support Generation SERVE
We provide supplies and an Activity Lead for every activity. A $30 donation would help us cover the costs for this activity! You also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!