21901 Farm to Market Rd 762
Needville, TX 77461
Join our friends from Brazos Bend State Park as we assist them in helping to beautify and maintain the park trails. Tasks may include:
- Helping with mulching, weeding, watering, and other aspects of trail maintenance.
- Engaging in different forms of citizen science, like counting plants and animals, etc.
- Helping to paint "camo" deer stands/blinds used to help manage wildlife population
- Any other age-appropriate tasks that a park ranger may assign.
- This activity is limited to ages eight and above.
- Please bring gardening/work gloves, wear closed-toe shoes, and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please bring a water bottle and snack to consume.
- Masks are optional at Generation SERVE outdoor activities. Generation SERVE adheres to the following COVID-19 policies to help keep your family and ours safe. We will continue to respect our partners' mask requirements as well as your family's decision around wearing masks.
More About Our Partner
A former hunting ranch, Brazos Bend State Park is about 28 miles southwest of Houston and covers roughly 5,000 acres. Its 3.2-mile eastern boundary fronts the Brazos River on the southeast border of Fort Bend County. The state purchased the park land in 1976-77. Brazos Bend opened in 1984.
Support Generation SERVE
We provide supplies and an Activity Lead for every activity. A $60 donation would help us cover the costs for this activity! Lastly, you also can become a family sponsor to support us in providing fun volunteer opportunities for other families! Thank you for your support and generosity! We appreciate it!